MENU

Friday, February 28, 2014

Living From Your Heart - Daily Inspiration

with 0 comments

See www.jlhuie.com/p/help.html for Help with Daily Inspiration email.
You can un-subscribe at http://app.getresponse.com/me.html?x=a62b&m=BZxch&s=VodGr&u=zNj&y=a&

Daily Inspiration - Daily Quote ... Jonathan Lockwood Huie

February 28, 2014

Insights for living with joy and purpose


Dear Ferry Meed



I will greet this day with love in my heart.
And how will I do this?
Henceforth will I look on all things with love and be born again.
I will love the sun for it warms my bones;
yet I will love the rain for it cleanses my spirit.
I will love the light for it shows me the way;
yet I will love the darkness for it shows me the stars.
I will welcome happiness as it enlarges my heart;
yet I will endure sadness for it opens my soul.
I will acknowledge rewards for they are my due;
yet I will welcome obstacles for they are my challenge.
- Og Mandino

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
what is essential is invisible to the eye.
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

The key to forgiveness is to forgive from the heart -
not from the mind.
- Sheri Rosenthal

The heart is always right -
if there's a question of choosing between the mind and the heart -
because mind is a creation of the society.
It has been educated.
You have been given it by the society, not by existence.
The heart is unpolluted.
- Osho

All that is real is seen with the heart.
- Vivian Greene


Further reading: Honor Your Heart

Changing Your Heart

Listen To Your Heart

Your Heart's Longing

Follow Your Heart

An Open Heart

May the world be kind to you,
and may your own thoughts be gentle upon yourself.
- Jonathan

Jonathan Lockwood Huie
jlh @ sail7 .com
Daily Inspiration - Daily Quote


See all 1000+ Daily Inspirations with pictures and links at www.jlhuie.com
See Copyright and Re-publishing information
You can un-subscribe at http://app.getresponse.com/me.html?x=a62b&m=BZxch&s=VodGr&u=zNj&y=a&



Jonathan Lockwood Huie, 104 Sands Point Dr., Tierra Verde, FL 33715, United States

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

Powered by:
GetResponse
open

0 comments:

Post a Comment